Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds Pro battery life

(Topic created on: 31-01-2021 09:28 AM)
StuartLev
Apprentice
Options
I received the new Buds Pro free with my new S21 Ultra. Very happy with them except for the battery life which appears to be much worse than both the Buds+ and even the original Buds . I wear them in bed to listen to podcasts and during the course of the night the battery completely depletes (having started at 100%), which was never the case with previous versions. I have ANC switched off 

Does anyone have a similar experience?

Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Aryan08
Explorer
Options
Hi @StuartLev, I have the galaxy buds plus.
After doing some research, Samsung do say that galaxy buds pro (with ANC off) will give you 8 hours off battery life and 28 with the charging case. The galaxy buds plus will give you 11 hours of battery life and 22 hours with the case. This means that if you are using your galaxy buds in your ear throughout the night then the galaxy buds plus will give you better battery life however if you using your new galaxy buds pro they will only have better battery life if you take then out and put them in the charging case in the middle of the night.
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
another thing to mention galaxy buds pro don't turn off unless you put them in the case so if you leave then on the side they will still drain