Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds pro - Are they comfortable?

(Topic created on: 15-03-2022 09:44 PM)
craigj
Explorer
Options

Has anyone got galaxy buds pro ? Are the comftable I'm just waiting on mine arriving but people saying they not comftable 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
My second pair arrived today (both freebies from pre-orders) and they are ok comfort wise, I just find that they don't stay in the my hear as well as the previous buds with the small wing tips. Sound quality is way better than the previous buds though.
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I got two bids pro too, didn't try new one but surely they are the same? I'm not saying you're wrong just thinking it should be

I think they are comfortable. As to them falling out, try the bigger tips as the smallest ones fall out for me, but lost one of medium size ones so using small at the moment
0 Likes
craigj
Explorer
Options
Thanks they are on there way so hopefully they are good 👍
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have seen equally amount of people complain about them as like them.

Only thing to watch out for is some people saying they getting allergic reaction to the tips, I have no issues with them but be cautious when first trying them and you can get different tip online at places like amazon
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
The pair I got last year caused a lot of skin irritation in my ears and the fit was bad. I haven't opened my new pair which arrived 6 days ago.
0 Likes
iamcool133
Pioneer
Options
There not bad with comfort but it depends on your ear shape
0 Likes