Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds Pro And Buds 2

(Topic created on: 21-01-2023 02:16 PM)
Winkman78
First Poster
Options
Be aware if your buying galaxy buds, they sound great work great but can irritate yor ears to hell. Samsung will look at them under warranty for you but do not always refund you. The earbuds have Nickel in them which is what caused the problem for me. However I was just told they were working just fine thankyou and goodbye. Everybody's ears are different so this won't be the case for everyone but if if you have sensitive ears then look out.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
FarhanKhan
Pioneer
Options
Are you sure its samsung earbud did the doctor tell you its samsung buds cause issue
0 Likes
Winkman78
First Poster
Options
Doctor said not to use so I went back to original buds+ which do not contain Nickel. Did a bit of research found a few similar cases so am just very thorough when buying any earbuds at such high prices.
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Any IEMs need to be cleaned properly and regularly as well as the outer eat and inner safely.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
Winkman78
First Poster
Options
Of course just like i do or did with the Galaxy buds+ but like I said this won't affect everyone they just made mine really itchy. Not had this with Sony or senhieser
0 Likes