Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds Pro ANC & "white noise"

(Topic created on: 29-01-2021 12:45 PM)
shamaneatingramen
Apprentice
Options

Received the Galaxy Buds Pro direct from Samsung yesterday.

ANC won't activate when moving the slider to ANC on the Wearables app, no difference in noise cancelling from when the slider is at 'off'.

When in ANC or ambient mode there is a constant white noise in the left ear. Also, when in ANC mode, whenever background noise increases in volume the white noise also increases in volume.

31 REPLIES 31
shamaneatingramen
Apprentice
Options
Enjoy your functional buds! Just updated mine and still have white noise.
Is it wishful thinking that Samsung will fix this? I first posted this 2 months ago.
Sandjo
First Poster
Options

Same issue with Galaxy Buds Pro, white noise in my right earbud when using ANC, or Ambient mode.  Samsung, please help.

Hapa man
Student
Options

Started having the same issue today. White noise from the left bud. Hope it's a firmware update and we don't have to return them. They weren't cheap. 

Yuga
Student
Options

I have the same issue. White noise from the left bud in noice cancelling and ambient sound modes. These functions are useless with this issue. Samsung, please help. 

0 Likes
Redbluespot
First Poster
Options

Got my replaced by Samsung. The issue is gone, even after updates, and I've been using them alot.

My guess is hardware related.

Probably need to ask Samsung to replace them.

0 Likes
kefa_ibrahim
First Poster
Options

Yes is happening to me too after 2 weeks buy begain the white noise y left bud, go to service and samsung change my buds an box for a New ones, but now the problem is back, now in the new rigth bud, im ver disapointed samsung 

0 Likes
Yuga
Student
Options

I have replaced my in samsung service. Currently using it for a week. Working ok nfor now.

0 Likes
Yuga
Student
Options

My old buds model number was 614E. Current number is 511D. 

So, looks like that really hardware issue. 

May be someone else can confirm this.

Screenshot_20210714-195834_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
Cianid
Journeyman
Options

I used to change my buds to another one once in the service center.The reason was 'white noise' in the right ear. That was hardware issue.Then i got some buzz in the right ear from time to time.And that was software issue.It was solved by re installation of firmware via this utill: https://github.com/ThePBone/GalaxyBudsClient

Qail
First Poster
Options

Yep, I have exact same thing 

0 Likes