Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy buds plus beeping

(Topic created on: 15-01-2021 05:00 AM)
Easty
Big Cheese
Options

Just had a weird thing happen , had left bud in and it started beeping whilst music plays , put right in aswell still did it , put both in case and took both out , all was OK then right started doing it , put them back , took them out now left is doing it again , what the hell is it ? 

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
JennyJenJen6
First Poster
Options

This is EXACTLY what happened to me today!  Thank you so much.  It was driving me CRAZY on my walk!!

0 Likes
greyshep
First Poster
Options

Not trying to be negative, but this is not a solution.  I agree that this issue is being caused by direct sunlight (not temperature).  I live in Canada and have had this happening to me when its -15c outside and sunny.  Definitely not a heat thing.  

Is there actually a solution to this problem?  Anyone?  This is a terrible design flaw that needs more attention.

Alexjander
Student
Options

So I had a pair but I lost the case. I ended up getting a gray refurbished pair because you know, variety and that way I can use the case to charge both pairs and have the spare that I'm not using in another older case. Well I literally just started using the graphite pair and the right started beeping. I just got them today lol. But my lavender pair have never done that for the half year I had them. 

0 Likes
SSJXGOD
First Poster
Options

Thanks for this solution!

I listen with my Galaxy Buds Pro in the shower and this issue is occurring. Your solution may work for me - however, I'll likely need to reset via the app occasionally.

0 Likes
Martini7
First Poster
Options

I got buds 2 for my S23 Ultra and left one beep after i tryd to put them on search my buds. Right one is ok, but left one is wery quiet and beeping some times. And thats happen in my house. There is no sun or any owerheating. How to fix if there is some dust ? Did anyone know? 

0 Likes
DoriC
First Poster
Options

It is 61⁰ F, nighttime and pro2 started beeping, both of them.  The right one was hot so I took it out. I had only had them in for a minute before the beeping started.  Anyway, they should have turned off when I removed them but they didn't. I unpaired them and put them in the case.  Gave them a few minutes and repaired them. Beeping went away.  No idea what caused them to overheat but it couldn't be the sun or the room temperature. 

0 Likes
Commanderrikker
First Poster
Options

I just had the same thing happen in the sauna.  Beeping a little then more beeps.  Glad to know what it is.

0 Likes