Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds Pairing Separately

(Topic created on: 27-11-2020 08:10 PM)
portlanders
Journeyman
Options

Just had my buds return from repair (left bud had stopped working)
They were free buds when i purchased a mobile. 

But when i go to pair them they are registering as seperate bluetooth devices, having different id's, and thus only 1 bud can connect to the wearable app at any one time.

I couldn't get on too the live chat as they were too busy, as were the phone lines. 

Any idea what's happened here and how i can get it resolved? 

So frustrating they've come back from repair like this. 

Many Thanks for any advice. 

7 REPLIES 7
Fantastic
Pathfinder
Options
I would contact Samsung and ask them to have a look at them and see if they can fix it
0 Likes
portlanders
Journeyman
Options

I had a hell of a game on the live chat yesterday with them saying them are unable to do anything and have me the contact number for the Glasgow support centre, to which there was no reply and constantly ringing out. So next they gave me an email address that was incorrect and bounced back. Lastly they said they would escalate to the logistics team and they would contact me shortly. 
When questioning why can't they just arrange a collection and repair as before, he said he was unable to do that. 

He showed no interest in owning the situation and getting a resolution for me, instead just trying to pass me to different places, and hour and 20 min on live chat, and got no where.... and no one did contact me back. 

So later in the day i phoned the customer service centre, as Glasgow was still no answer and ringing through. Lady on the phone couldn't have been more helpful and agreed a collection and repair is the solution and arranged the collection for today, infact they've just been collected. 

Interesting to note the faulty pair that was returned to me had a different serial number to the ones i had sent in. So guess instead of waiting to repair mine they sent a refurbished pair, that wasn't refurbished correctly and had this fault.

Will wait and see what returns, and hope this time they are working. 

Also goes to prove, despite processes in place, the service is only as good as how informed and bothered the service agent can be. 

Fantastic
Pathfinder
Options
I would then go back to your phone company that you got the phone from and say to them what the problem is with the ear buds.
portlanders
Journeyman
Options

Unfortunately they won't help as they didn't issue the ear bubs, they were claimed directly with Samsung, hence Samsung's responsibility. 
If it were the phone at fault, then yes the retailer would be responsbile. 

I just hope the buds come back in good working order this time.... they can't get it wrong a 2nd time surely.

I also used the 'contact the ceo' web form, and attached a copy of the transcript from yesterday for feedback on the way the agent deflected  responsibility on to me to contact other departments and shy'ed away from any responsibility in owning the situation. 

0 Likes
Fantastic
Pathfinder
Options
I would find them ok facebook and speak to them that way and then they should private message you and they then should be helpful to you
0 Likes
InspDreddhead
First Poster
Options
I have exactly the same problem. Buds think they are two devices. Very frustrating....even if they were free!
0 Likes
portlanders
Journeyman
Options

Only thing you can do is send them back to be paired correctly together. 
The ones i eventually got back were right and had no problems since. 
You would think that checking a pair of buds are paired correctly before dispatch would be a regular check.