Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy Buds - One bud a lot Quieter than Other!

(Topic created on: 02-05-2021 01:15 AM)
Rhysezz
Apprentice
Options
Recently I noticed that my left galaxy bud's sound was far quieter than the right.
I tried:
- Playing music on full volume with Find My Buds
- Blowing on the metal mesh
- Rubbing the mesh with a cloth
- Restarting Phone
- Resetting Buds

I saw a few people saying rubbing nail varnish remover on the metal mesh with a cotton ball was a good idea. Just wanted to check this is safe for my ear buds and would love to hear if anyone has any other useful suggestions to solve the problem!
13 REPLIES 13
Solution
Pjc21
Navigator
Options
There is a volume balance option in the buds settings.
Would be worth checking that it's not been unbalanced there before trying anything else.
Pjc21
Navigator
Options
Go into buds advanced options then hearing enhancements.. you will find left right sound slider there.. hope it helps
0 Likes
Rhysezz
Apprentice
Options
Worked really well. Thank you so much for the help!
jcnunes
Student
Options
My advanced settings only shows option to set seamless earbud connection, no balance option. Is there some other way to fix low volume on left? Have gone all cleaning and reset stuff
Addison2
First Poster
Options

I had this same issue recently but in the right ear. I checked the volume balance and found that it was in the middle but I adjusted the volume balance to the right ear more and it equaled out. Still annoyed that it went quite some reason in the bud. 

0 Likes
M27j_0
First Poster
Options

I recommend doing a simple approach and follow this youtube link https://youtu.be/eJrxpUI8dTs

winterpig
First Poster
Options

This one worked for me. It was totally on point, worked like a charm.

0 Likes
Shbsbn
First Poster
Options

Oml, thank you so much, blowing on the Mesh litteraly saved my left Bud.

0 Likes
Pablo2
Journeyman
Options

This YouTube video completely fixed my problem… thank you so much for sharing. 
the issue was in the ear wax between the inner filter and outer grill. It is easy to fix and it doesn’t seem risky for the device. 

0 Likes