Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds+ not connecting

(Topic created on: 28-05-2021 12:18 PM)
Lucy2705
Journeyman
Options
Hi,
Does anyone know how to get earbuds to reconnect? I have paired them with my phone before. I just keep getting an unable to connect message. Everything is upto date. 
Thanks
11 REPLIES 11
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Lucy2705 ,

let's try to get this sorted. What Buds model are you using? Are they within 10m or 32ft of the phone when you make the attempt to pair the devices together? If so, restart the mobile and relaunch the Galaxy Wearable app.

Lucy2705
Journeyman
Options
The buds I have are galaxy buds+. I have the two devices next to each other in front of me. I have already restarted my phone more than once. I uninstalled the Galaxy Wearable app and reinstalled it earlier as I have read about the issue on the Samsung website.
Thank you
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Have you used these with any other devices recently? If so, are these devices nearby?

0 Likes
Lucy2705
Journeyman
Options
No, I have only used them with this phone
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

That is fine @Lucy2705 ,

If your phone cannot connect to one or both of your Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Buds Pro, or Gear IconX earbuds, getting them to connect again will only take a couple of steps. Performing a restart on the earbuds, resetting the Bluetooth connection, or updating the Galaxy Wearable app will normally fix the issue. If it doesn't try the following steps:

1.Make sure there's no interference.
Move the earbuds and connected device away from Wi-Fi routers or running microwaves. Make sure there's an uninterrupted path for the signal between earbuds and the connected device.

2. Check your network connection.
A network connection is required on the connected device to update the earbuds' software. Make sure you are connected to a Wi-Fi or mobile network.

3. Charge the earbuds for at least 30 minutes.
Close the app or program you're using to update the earbuds. Then, place the earbuds into the charging case and close the lid. Make sure the charging contacts are clean and free of debris.

0 Likes
Lucy2705
Journeyman
Options
Hi,
Thanks for the advice. I have tried that and the earbuds do not show in the app. I think the problem must be with the earbuds because they do not beep when touched for 3 seconds. I have only used them 5 times at most in the year I have had them. Bit disappointed as I have looked after them carefully and never dropped them.
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

That is fine @Lucy2705 .Do you have any other devices at home to try to pair these with them and see if the issue persists_ If it does, you can have this examined by one of our engineers. To arrange this contact our Support Team from here. 

Lucy2705
Journeyman
Options
Hi, I don't have another device that I can use. I will contact the Support Team.
Thanks again for your help
Kellyy
First Poster
Options
I have exactly the same problem