Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds not connecting with Galaxy Watch

(Topic created on: 15-04-2019 02:58 PM)
Stooce
First Poster
Options

I received my Galaxy Buds last week (which I love) but I can't seem to pair them with my Galaxy Watch. I've tried turning off my phone entirely, turning bluetooth on and off, charging the buds, pairing with the buds in the open case and when wearing them, but no luck. Has anyone else experienced this?

Cheers!

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
Jarenelz
Student
Options

I went for a 2 mile run, and every time my left wrist went back it crackled. It never completely cut out, but it was annoying to have it crackle. The  best solution was to try to keep my arm from going to far back, but it was a consistent problem either way. Someone help??

0 Likes
Kenyaone
Journeyman
Options
Same problem. I wear my watch on my left wrist but for runs I have to put it on right to get useable connection.
Kenyaone
Journeyman
Options
It's a design fault. Either the buds have primary bud (right) so connection better with watch on right hand or watch Bluetooth receiver positioned on right side of watch, so better pairing wth right eadbud?
Mukkablu
First Poster
Options
Thank you! I was starting to be hopeless. It worked perfectly.
JAQ224
First Poster
Options

worked perfectly. thanks. touched both buds for four seconds and then connected to watch.

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

hi

I've got the galaxy watch active 2 with 4G so can use it independently from my phone when I go out. My galaxy buds pair very well with the watch so I can listen to my exercise updates quite easily when I'm out, but I also like to listen to music whilst I'm exercising so I downloaded some songs to my watch via Spotify app. 

It seems to work fine with all my exercise updates, distance/time etc but for some reason the music stops coming out of the buds after several minutes of use. Sometimes it starts back up on its own but other times I'm having to manually start it up again. 

This is so frustrating and annoying, does anybody have any ideas as to why this might be happening and how I can stop it?

0 Likes
Karene1
Apprentice
Options

Buds and Amazon on Galaxy Watch 5 

I finally successully got amazon music downloaded and playing on my Galaxy Watch 5.   However, although I can see the music scrolling along, there is no sound playing in the buds.  I can switch to Spotify and the buds  play, so I know I the buds are connected.    I received a code to link my watch to Amazon music.  Can't seem to find this fix anywhere.

0 Likes