Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds+ Mic Stops Working After ~3m On MacOS Monterey

(Topic created on: 09-12-2021 01:53 AM)
sollematthew
Student
Options

When using my Galaxy Buds+ on MacOSMonterey, I suddenly lose the ability for the mic to pick up after a few minutes in anything: Slack, Teams, Zoom, etc.  Resetting or restarting both the earbuds and the mac are not able to resolve it.

15 REPLIES 15
Yoyom
Apprentice
Options

Hey Samsung, this problem happen for too long, and basically It very limiting the use of my Galaxy buds live.

I would expect to hear from Samsung after the same bug was reported over a year ago on different channels and forums.

Can we please get any official statement regarding the MacOS Monterey + Samsung equipment?? 

This seems to be a specific issue with Samsung devices, as my other Sony wh-1000xm3 headphone works without any problem).

Thank you and looking forward to see any action.
Y

0 Likes
Members_xe9rb2X
First Poster
Options

Hello,  #Samsung  Is there still no update on this? I am going to have to look at refunding these ear buds if not as I have bought ear buds that do not connect to other devices.

Please can you respond with a solution.

0 Likes
kyame
Student
Options

Is this just a problem with the buds+ ? Does anybody know if other Samsung products are affected? Thinking about selling my buds+ and switching to something different, which might be Samsung again because I'm a Galaxy S20 user..

Michael-C2
First Poster
Options

I upgraded the OS to Monterey 2 weeks ago and I have been having the same issue with my buds. 

0 Likes
buythedip
First Poster
Options

Over a year later and this is still a problem! Just upgraded to Monetery a few days ago and now my Galaxy Buds are useless. There's plenty of people online with this issue using multiple generations of Galaxy Buds.

Please Samsung, we need a software update to fix this bug - you don't even have a Galaxybook to force me to switch to lol

0 Likes
palsch84
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue with the microphone, it looks like I have to switch to Apple Airpods....

0 Likes