Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy buds lives

(Topic created on: 16-07-2021 12:03 PM)
Tiera
First Poster
Options
So my partner recently got his galaxy buds live from the Samsung s21 series promotion. He charged them fully and both buds were working fine. Came to use them today and only the right bud is working and left bud has empty battery and won't charge. 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
RanjO
First Poster
Options
same here but for my s20 ultra. received free buds and 2 weeks ago the right one stopped working. cannot connect and doesn't show on the Samsung Wearable app
0 Likes
Dasyurid
Apprentice
Options
Ditto, same problem only my left is working and right is dead! I have scoured the internet the whole day trying to get an answer to how to fix the issue and it seems this is a very common problem but it only links you to other model bids when you go on the Samsung site to search for a result! The whole set up for Samsung customer service is awful and frankly not fit for purpose as you can look for a solution to your problem on your product and you are just told the same old ***** about make sure you only use official charger etc and that is usually for a different product such as the older buds pro or icon X. I only had these things 24 hours and the right one went flat inside an hour despite the charger and app saying it was 100% charge after I gave them the initial hour on charge after they arrived.
0 Likes
terencepw
First Poster
Options
Any update on this as I'm having the same issue my left bid just won't charge or work and drains the case
0 Likes
Tiera
First Poster
Options

My brother opened the bud and found that the wire inside wasn't connected properly and was loose. 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Tiera: I have edited your response in accordance with the Community policy on dangerous DIY and unorthodox repair advice. For clarity, please see the link below.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tv/community-policy-on-dangerous-diy-unorthodox-repair-advice/m-...

@terencepw: Some users have had success by charging the case, then placing the affected Bud in the case by itself. If the LED turns red, then green, please remove the Bud and repeat the process, with the goal being to see if the LED turns red, and stays red to indicate that it is charging. If you're successful, place the other Bud in the case, close the lid, then open it and check the Wearables app to see if the connection is recognised. I understand that this isn't ideal, and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

0 Likes