Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds live

(Topic created on: 20-05-2021 01:19 PM)
PhoenixBelle
Apprentice
Options
I've tried everything recommended by fellow users but have to give up on them, they are  useless when walking using the buds live, i received them free after purchasing a very expensive phone, samsung have failed with these they constantly break up which makes them impossible to enjoy so i will happily revert back to my £35 ear phone i purchased on line, as the galaxy buds live where free i have no problem putting them in the bin, i advise anybody thinking about buying any to not bother. 
11 REPLIES 11
purplehaze033
Explorer
Options
Just wanna say, I received a free pair of buds+ with my A52 today and I can't get any media sounds to work only calls. Had no problems with my Huawei freebuds
0 Likes
PhoenixBelle
Apprentice
Options
Samsung have had their day
purplehaze033
Explorer
Options
Customer support on live chat just took me through troubleshooting and told me to send back for a replacement
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Someone made a suggestion in your post. They said on their A52 5G that disabling A2DP hardware offload in the developers options fxed the no media audio issue with their buds+.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I own buds+, buds live and buds Pro and none of them have had any range or drop out issues with any of my phones and devices. Sometimes you just get unlucky, doesn't mean everyone is the same.
0 Likes
AlexGbr
Pioneer
Options
There is the think not anyone know how to use them properly, mines works just fine using them from when s21ultra series appeared and they work at the maximum potential I use them atleast 10h per day so if that's not enough then idk.
0 Likes
purplehaze033
Explorer
Options
Just checked its already disabled. The headphones worked after turning my phone off and on for 20 seconds but stopped once I put them back the case
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Sounds like there is a fault. I'd try get a replacement.
0 Likes
KevCorks
First Poster
Options
I have the same issue. The left bud constantly drops out when outside walking or running, it occasionally comes back but is the out of sync.

I've tried resetting them, updating them, wearing them so the top pokes out more to no avail. They are now away for repair for the FOURTH time, and have been with Samsung now for three weeks. I contact them but am told an engineer will call me but never does. Shocking Buds, and shocking service!

I have the same issue with these buds on my Note 20 Ultra as well as a Galaxy S10e and two different Iphones so the issue is with the Buds. My phone works fine with Air Pods and a pair of Cambridge Audio Buds so the issue is with the Samsung ones.
0 Likes