Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy buds live

(Topic created on: 04-09-2020 08:36 PM)
jo1922ultra
Journeyman
Options
pre-ordered Galaxy note 20 ultra  on the promise tonget free gift( galaxy buds) been waiting for ages before i got the evoucher ... when i went ti the link i got sent by samaung it says its under maintenance will be back friday 11Am ... no  clue what friday and what time very poor service massively disapointed with samsung .... has anyone had same issues ?  😁
9 REPLIES 9
GeorgeBri59
First Poster
Options
i had to wait ages for the code but the site worked so now i have to wait up to 45 days to get my galaxy buds free gift 🎁
0 Likes
jo1922ultra
Journeyman
Options
at least you waiting for gift to be posted whereas here the evoucher might expire and nothing can be done then !
0 Likes
chull
Apprentice
Options
i rang them earlier all they said was it will be working today.......
. i smell BS as its still not working!!!
0 Likes
jo1922ultra
Journeyman
Options
I can smell that too ... why can't we use the code just in a normal purchase why do we have to go all thro the hoops and hurdles ? can't they make it simple ... having all paid the price and knowing its exynos not snapdragon 😷😷
0 Likes
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

My ear buds were included in the shipment from Samsung along with the phone.  I live in the Netherlands. 

I'm curious, do you have any choice of colors for those ear buds? 

I received the bronze colored ear buds and have tried unsuccessfully several times to get Samsung to allow me to exchange them for either the black or while version. 

Watch4 Classic
Galaxy S24 Ultra / 512 GB / Microsoft Launcher / Spigen Thin Fit case
0 Likes
willow20
Explorer
Options
still not working. I called samsung twice and all they can say is that they don't know when it'll be back up! I asked okay what should I do and they said the same as yesterday...try again in a few hours.
0 Likes
Juggernaut2020
Student
Options
the site will come back up the day after the codes expire, its a joke I lost out of a Samsung gift previously because you couldn't get on the Web page for maintenance an all samsung say is sorry the code has expired, had no problem getting on the site after the code expired though its a ploy to get you to buy the newest device tempt you with a free gift that they have no intention of providing.
jo1922ultra
Journeyman
Options
totally misleading marketing **** has anyone checked their claim status ?? its saying on mine processed ! also saying i will receive my free gift shortly ! they might mean by shortly summer 2022 !what a Total joke .
0 Likes
SAE85
Journeyman
Options
I'm having exactly the same problem.
Samsung asked for additional information, but now the link they have given me to submit it doesn't work.
Tried calling the Support Team, was transferred between 3 operators before being transferred to an automated message which just tells you to keep checking your e-mails for an update! So frustrating! You can't talk to anyone about it!
0 Likes