Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds Live Skin Caps

(Topic created on: 11-09-2020 03:51 PM)
evohicks
Navigator
Options

Anyone managed to get hold of these elusive little beings?

Trying to go through Samsung shop is frustrating to say the least, they are out there so a part number would be great!

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Buds/Galaxy-Buds-Live-Silicone-Sleeves-for-Better-Fit-Sam...

18 REPLIES 18
AndrewL
Options

@evohicks: If you reach out to our Help Desk via the link below, and have proof of purchase to hand, then an advisor can arrange for a set of skin caps for the Galaxy Buds Live to be sent out to you. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
evohicks
Navigator
Options

I have tried this for nearly 2 hours tonight via live chat and phone but either no one understands what I mean or I keep getting passed around to a different department.

NoteGuyIreland
Voyager
Options

The chatbot is enormously frustrating, it is geared to p**s people off rather than help 😞

NoteGuyIreland
Voyager
Options
Thanks AndrewL, I did try that previously only to be told to call customer service.
Today I got to speak to a great guy named Ashley who knew what he was talking about and he did put in the request for me so I think it is sorted.
Big thumbs up to Ashley as we got cut off a few times and called back straight away and also emailed me within 2 minutes after last time getting cut off 👍
0 Likes
evohicks
Navigator
Options

Don't suppose you have the contact number that you used matey?

NoteGuyIreland
Voyager
Options
0818717100 but I was transferred a few times so I think you need to ask for customer service
0 Likes
NoteGuyIreland
Voyager
Options
You could also try this email that I was given to email a copy of proof of delivery uk.help@samsung.com
0 Likes
evohicks
Navigator
Options

Cheers for that :smiling-face:

finally managed to get through and speak to someone I understood!

He's taken my details and Proof of Purchase so we'll see eh :smiling-face:

NoteGuyIreland
Voyager
Options
This might be the better number to call 0330 726 7864