Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds live right bud disconnected

(Topic created on: 22-01-2021 04:19 AM)
Ahsan1337
Student
Options
I bought a pair of buds live earlier today and I have attempted everything possible, restarting phone, resetting buds stuff with Bluetooth ect. I can't get the wearable app to recognise the right bud no matter what I do it shows up as disconnected. Did not expect this for a premium product, any help or tips appreciated!
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
AndrewL
Options

@Ahsan1337: Can you try placing your Galaxy Buds back in their case for 10-15 seconds, and close the lid. Reopened the case to enable Bluetooth pairing mode, and check the screen of your phone. If this doesn't work, please make sure that you are within 10 metres of your phone to stay in range of the Bluetooth connection. I also recommend checking for an update on the Galaxy Wearables app, if possible, by going to About Earbuds > Update Earbud Software > Download and Install, to see if this helps.

0 Likes
Ahsan1337
Student
Options
it will only let me update if both are connected
0 Likes
ChillJoe
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. In my case, it is the left earbud that will not connect. I've been able to connect it a few times, usually after fully charging the buds and the case, but I haven't been able to connect at all any more. There now appears to be an update available in the Galaxy Wearable app, but cannot update unless both buds are connected.

I've had these for 2 weeks now and have only been able to successfully connect the left earbud twice. I've tried resetting the buds, clearing app data, and nothing seems to help.

0 Likes
jlingo
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem the right Buds Live, shows up as disconnected, just using started using it this morning.

0 Likes
Styliani
First Poster
Options

Same here i didn't manage to use my  pair of buds live yet i just opened the box and the left it shows disconnected  and I have attempted everything possible, restarting phone, resetting buds stuff with Bluetooth ect. It's impossible to  get the wearable app to recognise the left bud. ☹️

0 Likes
Valentino8
Student
Options

I too am having the issue. The Right bud disconnects indefinitely, quite often. I factory reset, pair the buds with the phone, and it addresses the issue temporarily. Then within 24 hours, the right bud disconnects again and never wants to connect. 

I've also tried the recommendation above, didn't work @ Can you try placing your Galaxy Buds back in their case for 10-15 seconds, and close the lid. Reopened the case to enable Bluetooth pairing mode, and check the screen of your phone. If this doesn't work, please make sure that you are within 10 meters of your phone to stay in range of the Bluetooth connection. I also recommend checking for an update on the Galaxy Wearables app, if possible, by going to About Earbuds > Update Earbud Software > Download and Install, to see if this helps.

0 Likes
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

hi @Ahsan1337 

-if above steps were done

-try connecting to other phone

-if persists after previous steps

arrange a repair of your buds by contacting support below

link

ta😉

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
Members_IWyKBGr
First Poster
Options

Hi, i'm having the same problem .. i took out both buds at 100% charge .. use for one 5 min call .. and when i put them back in the case ... the right one is dead. It happends all the time ... every day the right bud shows dead. HELLO Samsung can we enjoy using your products, or you don't care about our problems, because i'm tired to let the case open to charge only 1 bud  in order to revive it. NOT HAPPY CUSTOMER

0 Likes