Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds live fit & connection issues

(Topic created on: 23-01-2021 05:26 PM)
Biffyg
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I started using my buds live more intensively these last 2 weeks during a quarantine and I really can't see they are fit for purpose. 

The fit is really poor, I didn't get any other wingtips in my box or the little boots that are shown on the web. I've lost connection multiple times, sometimes at some really critical points in meetings, I've even had them out of sync with each other. I constantly feel like they are going to fall out!

I bought these discounted when I purchased a new phone for my wife, but they were still £120, they were to replace much cheaper enacfire wireless buds, but to be honest I really don't think they are better.

I have plenty of samsung stuff and this is the one i've been least happy with. The ANC is poor also.

When I've tried to contact Samsung support chat i get told it's too busy right now.

Anyone got any ideas, really i want my money back, but unfortunately i took delivery in December!!

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@Biffyg 

hello

heard Samsung UK can send you free skin caps so buds can sit perfectly on your ears

just give them a chat or call - link  😉

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes