Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds Live drops bass over around 70% volume and keeps it dropped until you get to 0% and rise it again under 70%.

(Topic created on: 08-11-2020 07:33 AM)
Antoneeo
Explorer
Options

Hello,

I have got the Galaxy Buds Live and I am experiencing a behavior which I am not sure it is normal.

When I listen to the music, the buds deliver a good amount of bass but once I rise the volume over around 70% (I am using a Galaxy S10 Plus) the Bass drops and it remains like that even lowering the volume. Only going down to 0 and up again it restores.

Enabling/Disabling noise reduction feature does not have any effect on this issue.

Sometimes this does not happen as soon as I rise the volume but only after some beat. It looks like a battery protection issue, like if the battery could not provide the needed amount of current to the chip while the drivers could handle it without distorting. 

Do I have a defective unit? Or it is normal?

Thank You in advance

Best Regards,

Antonio

2 REPLIES 2
AshOfFire3
First Poster
Options

SAMEE!!!! I have the exact same problem and I am surprised that nobody else reported it. It's so weird like I don't listen to music above 70 percent anyways but when you are pumped up you just turn it up, then you realize that the bass is gone! It's just really disappointing. I hope you fix this.

Tell us if this is normal or not

Thanks!

0 Likes
Darontien1979
Student
Options

I’m having a similar issue. Haven’t been able to find a solution. I was happy with the buds, worked fine for about a year and now the sound sucks. There’s random popping in the left bud and the quality keeps fluctuating. Goes from muffled to tinny to close to normal at what seems to be random. So annoying. Wtf Samsung?!