Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds live Bluetooth connectivity to Smart TV

(Topic created on: 17-02-2021 03:38 PM)
Jason6889
First Poster
Options

Hello,

Impossible to connect my new Galaxy Buds Live to my Samsung The Frame TV over Bluetooth.

Error message : Impossible to connect. make sure the device is enabled

Both the TV and the buds are up to date.
Buds can connect on my iPhone without any issues.

Any ideas how to solve that ?

Thanks

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Jason6889 ,

is the phone Bluetooth or any other Bluetooth device enable and next to these devices when you attempt this? 

0 Likes
Jason6889
First Poster
Options

Unfortunately, the phone was off when I tried to pair the Buds Live to the TV.

I got an answer from Samsung support this morning telling me that the Buds Live are not compatible with TVs 😞

0 Likes
steca41
Pioneer
Options

they are definitely compatible with Samsung TVs. I've got my buds live connected to my UE65TU8300K

settings-sound-sound output-Bluetooth speaker list-buds live-pair-connect.

if the tv cant find the buds, I would suggest there is a problem with either the buds or the tv Bluetooth connection001.jpg 

0 Likes
Jason6889
First Poster
Options

The Buds Live version 2021 received with the S21 phone are seen by the TV but impossible to finalize the connection.

Please note that Bluetooth connection is working fine between the TV and the Airpods 

0 Likes
LPRAT
First Poster
Options

You are not alone! I have the same issue. TV sees the Buds Live, shows up on the list of available Bluetooth devices. TV gives the message to pair and connect Buds Live {7053), but will NOT connect.  My TV is a Samsung Q50R (2019). Buds connect to my Blu-ray  streaming DVD player, my computer and Galaxy Phone.  TV connected to my LG Bluetooth headphones, Bose Revolve 2 and Bose Sound Link.  One reply says Lives are not TV compatible, another says they connected to Samsung TV. 

0 Likes