Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds left volume issue since last update

(Topic created on: 01-12-2020 06:33 PM)
SLiMiam
First Poster
Options

The volume output from my left earbud is barely audible and significantly lower than the right one.  I've reviewed similar posts from 2019 and early 2020.  None of the steps to clean, reset, repair, or otherwise troubleshoot the issue seem to work.  This is a recent problem and perhaps associated with the last software update.   The issue occurs with all connected devices, Samsung phone, Windows laptop, MacBook, etc.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options

@SLiMiam: Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue with your Galaxy Buds. Can you check to see if there is anything blocking the right earbud? To double check this, please remove the eartip from the right bud > Clean the sensor, mesh and eartip with a clean cloth > Clean the receiver with a cotton swab and dry brush to remove any foreign material > Reattach the eartip. Can you also open the Galaxy Wearables app, tap Find My Earbuds and select the magnifying glass symbol. Both buds will start beeping. Is the sound balanced in both earbuds? Please don't perform the above action while wearing the Buds, as the beeping can be quite loud. I'd also recommend heading to Settings > Accessibility > Hearing Enhancements > Left/Right Sound Balance, to ensure that sound is balanced between both Buds. 

If the problem remains then based on the troubleshooting steps you have already attempted, and the persistence of the issue across multiple devices, I recommend reaching out to our Help Desk via the link below to arrange for the Buds to be inspected and repaired by an engineer.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes