Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

galaxy buds left earbud issues

(Topic created on: 12-02-2020 03:56 PM)
BigChungus
Explorer
Options

Hi, when I'm using my galaxy buds the left bud frequently stops playing sound. This is generally for a short period of time but is frustrating as it happens so often. This never happens with the right earbud, and it's not a distance issue as even with my phone in my left pocket this problem persists, and with the left ear bud only. If anyone could help with this problem I'd be grateful. Thanks

48 REPLIES 48
Azoth11118
Apprentice
Options
Its going up a little though at a time. I'm also blowing in and out of the earbud with my mouth.
Aryan1407
First Poster
Options

After charging my case for over 2 hours, when i connect them to my phone my right earbud says a hundred percent and works fine but my left earbud shows up as disconnected and when i put it in my ear nothing is playing even though the right one is working perfectly fine. I have reset the buds and restarted my phone and the left bud still isnt working. I have connected them to my laptop aswell but same problem.

Kuraitabinin
First Poster
Options

Dude, you just saved me the hassle of an exchange.  When you made mention of earbud fit and a proximity sensor I started pressing on my left bud and repositioning it...and the sound would come back to full volume intermittently.  I removed it and wiped down the whole assembly focusing on what I speculated was the proximity sensor, put it back in, and PROBLEM SOLVED!

THANK YOU!

BigChungus
Explorer
Options

@Kuraitabinin glad it was helpful!

Saveliy
First Poster
Options

I've had this issue before I believe on my right earbud, I spoke to someone on the samsung website and they send me a brand new pair. But after a few more months same issue happened but in the left ear. Today I was sitting wondering if I could get another refund and I assumed not so I sat down and decided to try and fix it. I guessed that the problem was that they were clogged so I looked for things small enough to poke through the holes on the headphones and nothing worked, then I thought why not just blow on or suck on it, and that I did and believe it or not it worked. I only reccomend this as a last resort option otherwise just try getting a new pair by contacting people on the website.

Samsucks1
Student
Options

After a short period of time all Samsung products fail.

Samsucks1
Student
Options
Again, product failures and you suck or blow for owning Samsung garbage.
0 Likes
BigChungus
Explorer
Options

@Samsucks1 glad you took the time out of your day to ***** on a company that makes good products. I don't know what your bad experience was but every company will have some problems. I have lots of Samsung devices and they all work well to reasonable expectations.

Spuds
Student
Options
Totally agree with you.
Spuds
Student
Options
Zero help to anyone. Crawl back under your rock.