Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

galaxy buds left earbud issues

(Topic created on: 24-01-2020 03:03 AM)
BigChungus
Explorer
Options

Hi, when I'm using my galaxy buds the left bud frequently stops playing sound. This is generally for a short period of time but is frustrating as it happens so often. This never happens with the right earbud, and it's not a distance issue as even with my phone in my left pocket this problem persists, and with the left ear bud only. If anyone could help with this problem I'd be grateful. Thanks

48 REPLIES 48
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

If these were my Samsung Galaxy Buds I'd first try a reset.

Also I'd try pairing them with another phone as a process of elimination.

If no joy then a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can run a diagnostic test on them.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

JonTray
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue but with my right earbud. Volume is so low compared to the left one. Been working fine but the last 2 days it has happened and I can't seem to find a fix?

BigChungus
Explorer
Options
Well I found that problem with my old gear iconx 2018 (try cleaning out the mesh if that's what you have) but haven't encountered low volume on the galaxy buds
0 Likes
Solution
BigChungus
Explorer
Options

For anyone else with this issue I solved it by changing the ear tip, as I think the problem was that the proximity sensor lost contact with my ear and so thought it was being removed and inserted

Paulfulbrook
First Poster
Options

Hi my buds left ear mostly distortion sounds and sometimes the right ear..still playing up even the repair shop gave me a new pair buds..I have phone on front pocket while walking and sounds is terrible..because I bought form very.co.uk Samsung wont give me a refund only to keep repairing them...ANY IDEAS 

0 Likes
Buds3
First Poster
Options

My left buds was 50% battery after using it for 3 continuous hours then it started beeping then i put it back in the charging case so that it stops and that what happened , then i connected it again but in 10 minutes the battery died now after charging it for 2 hours the right bud 95% and perfectly working but the left one that was beeping can't be connected and the device doesn't read it , it connects and read the right bud only , what should i do ? 

0 Likes
BigChungus
Explorer
Options

Are you sure that the bud was actually charging? To test this try only charging the left bud without the right one in the case and without the case on charge. If there is a light on the case it is charging, if there is not then there is a connection issue in the case. If it is charging I'd suggest unpairing the buds and re-pairing them. If that doesn't work try factory resetting them

0 Likes
Azoth11118
Apprentice
Options

Go to settings

Then,  connections

Then,  bluetooth... then go to advanced

Turn off dual audio and turn on media volume sync. 

Then see if Volume is even. 

0 Likes
Azoth11118
Apprentice
Options
Nevermind still feel deaf on one side. Thought it helped some though.