Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy Buds Gift delivered

(Topic created on: 10-11-2020 12:51 PM)
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Purchased my Tab S6 Lite on 29th October, did my order for the Galaxy Buds same day. Had my gift order verified on that same day. I had regular contact from Samsung which eventually passed over to Yodel... On the day of expected delivery I received a email with my Yodel tracking number. Day of delivery is today... 5th November. Impressive process. Thank you Samsung.
11 REPLIES 11
Solution
AndrewL
Options

Really pleased to hear that, @Mitzzz999. Enjoy! :smiling-face:

Maryk123
First Poster
Options
did rhey arrive?
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
yeah delivered. my brother answered the door to the courier, no signature required... just confirmed name and passed over the small grey bag parcel. the box is tiny... set it all up... was very easy to set up. at first the volume seemed low and couldn't find any option on my phone to get the volume higher so I went on YouTube and found easy instructions to make the volume higher from the buds themselves.
0 Likes
BHegarty
Journeyman
Options
Really? I purchased mine on the 30th, claim was validated the same day but my buds were only dispatched on the 5th. Yet to receive an e-mail from Yodel. Hold actually told me that I would need to reach out to Samsung for tracking information. I hope they arrive soon
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I did my post to show the delivery process was very well made for me and to help the others in the forum about what to expect from the promo process. My Yodel email went straight to my inbox, make sure you check your spam folder too... the Yodel email will have a tracking link too so you can see where the courier is up to on the day... you should get yours very soon. I don't know what you're planning to do with yours but when you set them up first time the volume seemed low to me lol... glad I checked YouTube out to work out what to do.
BHegarty
Journeyman
Options
I'll definitely keep that volume trick in mind! How're you finding them?
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
they are awesome. I'm no music expert... my tablet is on a contract and was due an upgrade so thought I'd get the Samsung Tab S6 Lite... the galaxy buds were just a bonus...

I've always found ear buds generally annoying to use... I dunno whether it's cause I've got funny ears lol... I usually get earphones that have a ear hook to stay in but these buds fit in well and don't drop out. I've not tried running or any gym stuff with them... but sound wise I think they're excellent.

I also got widgets on my home screen to check out battery level at a glance and different sound modes too...

Screenshot_20201110-130653_One UI Home.jpg

BHegarty
Journeyman
Options
oh dip that would be so useful for the battery. do they support single bud use? like only using one at a time?
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I am trying it now with 1 bud in my left ear and it's playing music fine. the other one is in the case. in the box you get a cable... USB C if I remember right... and you get 2 other rubber bud cover sizes to fit on... plus the 1 that's already fitted on the buds.

the idea of it being silver coloured was a bit annoying I preferred like an all black colour but after opening the box and trying them on... the silver has grown on me a lot. looks very smart.