Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds delivery

(Topic created on: 12-03-2022 10:29 AM)
TheWire
First Poster
Options

Over 40 days to get your galaxy buds after you have to claim them through a buggy website that makes it very difficult to register. This has to be a joke right? I'm definitely buying another brand of headphones before I get these because I want to listen to music on my new got ***** phone I spent half a months salary to get. Then throwing the galaxy buds in the trash and changing brand the next phone I'm buying. This is ridiculous.. Honestly worst offer/deal I've ever bought, I feel hustled instead of happy with my purchase. Thanks a lot 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
sjsjdjfjeiw
First Poster
Options
So your argument is literally just that they are taking too long to arrive? And because of that, it's "the worst offer"? You've surely got to be joking 😂
0 Likes
TheWire
First Poster
Options

No, my argument is, don't advertise it as you getting them when you buy the phone. NOWHERE did it say the buds won't arrive until 40 days after you bought the phone. It's deceptive marketing and I absolutely hate it. How come a multi billion dollar company can't have what they advertise, ready for when they release a new phone? How many people do you think would have choose another phone, if it said clearly on the advertisement that it would take over two months to get what you paid for? Samsung did this deceptive ***** deliberately and I'm disappointed and disgusted by it. If they had I formed me or advertised that the buds take over two months to get I wouldn't have cared if they took 6 months (as long as they make it clear before purchase) the fact that you have to enter your information, sign up and then order your buds, only to then find out it takes over two months to get, is just ridiculous and I'm tired of supporting a company that has become apples little brother wanting to be like their big brother. I so regret getting Samsung again and I'm definitely changing brand next time. Even my new s22+ is buggier and runs things slower than my s20+ ***** If I open screen recording the hole thing lags, never happened on my s20. I'm extremely disappointed this time in general. The phone kinda sucks and I can't even test the buds in over two months.. Yay.. 

0 Likes