Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds case not charging

(Topic created on: 22-07-2020 09:27 PM)
Tempest
First Poster
Options

So my case just stopped charging. I've tried using wireless, charger that came with the case and 2 other working chargers. Non of them worked, any help?

54 REPLIES 54
AndrewL
Options
@Tempest: When you place the Buds in the charging case, does the LED turn red? If not, can you connect the case to an official Samsung charger and leave it to charge for around 10 minutes, with the Buds still in place. Does the LED turn red now? Can you also try cleaning the charging contact points on the both the Buds and case with a soft dry cloth. If the problem persists, open the Galaxy Wearables app and go to About Earbuds > Reset Earbuds.

If the case/buds are still unresponsive then please visit a Samsung Experience Store near you, where you may be able to obtain a replacement case (subject to availability). To find your nearest one, check the link below, select 'Mobile Device' and enter your post code: http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/servicelocation/
0 Likes
Lina_sarryeh
First Poster
Options

No one replied. Thats so upsettibg because now i have the same problem too

TylerD
First Poster
Options

SAME PROBLEM. Case just stopped charging. I haven't even owned the pair a month. Smh

Dazza5622
Student
Options

Its a shame no one was able to answer this as it has now happened to me. Tried reaching out to Samsung but they seem to adopt the head in the sand and pretend there is no problem approach. Buds charge through the cable but the case will not charge wirelessly. Seems like an inferior product to me as my Samsung wireless charger manages to charge everything else.

jonas22
First Poster
Options

I have had same problem I used them for abotu a month and then the case stopped turning on and wouldnt charge the buds. 

0 Likes
momomonique
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue and when I plug in the case then it doesnt charge. There is no LED light at all anymore 

It stopped charging yesterday. Never had this problem. I'm trying to update my software but my buds are only at 10% left and I cant charge them for the update. HELP. HOW DO I FIX THE CASE? My samsung charger charges my phone fine. 

kllk495
First Poster
Options

I have same problem, I used my  Galaxy bud only 10 days and it stop charging ... 

0 Likes
Nother
First Poster
Options

So for mine if I place my phone on top of the case it will charge the buds. Seems for mine at least the lid is not heavy or strong enough to get it to make contact. This is a miserable design.

Garytan
First Poster
Options

Same problem case not changing with the galaxy buds should be software proble??

0 Likes