Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds+ buzzing in left earbud

(Topic created on: 21-09-2020 05:41 PM)
Super
Student
Options

Everything on my Galaxy Buds+ works fine except for one thing. When I enable ambient sound there is a buzzing in the left earbud. The higher the ambient sound the louder the buzzing. Anyone know why this is happening?

7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options
Hi @Super. If you're experiencing issues with your Galaxy Buds+ then please can you attempt the following troubleshooting steps?
1. Check for an update: Open the Galaxy Wearables app on your connected device > About Earbuds > Update Earbud Software > Download and Install
2. Unpair and repair the Buds: On your mobile device, go to Settings > Bluetooth > Galaxy Buds+ > Unpair/Forget . place the Buds back in the charging case and close it > Open the case to enter Bluetooth pairing mode
3. Reset the Buds: Galaxy Wearable app > About Earbuds > Reset Earbuds
0 Likes
Super
Student
Options

Hey,
I've already done all of those steps before this posted. Nothing I have tried has fixed it.

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

That is fine @Super . Is this affecting a particular app, I mean, are you able to hear the sound when you are using a particular app or playing a particular video/audio? 

What device do you have these connected to?

Keep in mind that, if the noise is still there after a reset, a repair may be needed. You should be able to arrange a collection for these to be examined by filling this form. 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

mine have always had slight buzzing in the background... should have i had them changed?

0 Likes
Rober9
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same issue. Did you fix it?

0 Likes
Jshah10
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue, really disappointed by the earbuds plus due to this issue.

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

try to return them or have them changed. I got used to mine and i am not bringing them to a repair shop them till they break however if i did not have to travel to get them swapped i would do it straight away

0 Likes