Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds Bluetooth connection to smart tv

(Topic created on: 16-04-2020 02:26 PM)
Mark007
Navigator
Options

I've cinneccon my galaxy buds to my Samsung smart TV but I can't figure out how to adjust the volume on the buds while connected to the TV has anybody figured this out yet. Thank you

70 REPLIES 70
DanielSC62
Apprentice
Options

@Paul125 Hi,

The volume controls from the touch pads on the buds with the Galaxy Buds+ don't work with the Samsung Smart TVs. You hear the beeps that acknowledge the tap action, but the volume does not change. Only works so far with me on my Samsung S10+ with the Wearable software installed. Did not try the buds with a PC though, so can't speak for that.

0 Likes
Dbertie58
Explorer
Options
I've also tried BT transmitters and still the buds don't function.
0 Likes
Inaz4sun
First Poster
Options

I have a Sony Xbr 900 and the galaxy buds. I finally found the fix for volume. With the buds paired and connected select the Action Menu on the remote. Then scroll down to Bluetooth Volume, then click the right direction button and Bluetooth volume will increase separately from the TV speaker output. So happy I finally found this!

0 Likes
Dt92
First Poster
Options

I've got no issue with the volume level using regular Galaxy buds and a q70 tv. It doesn't get super loud, but I also don't want to go deaf. My issue is that it seems to have a poor connection. I'm only like 8 feet away and it's constantly sounding like it's losing connection.

0 Likes
deve52
Explorer
Options
I have a LG OLED55B6V, but I can't get a decent volume when I connect my Buds via bluetooth. My Bose QC35 bluetooth work fine.
How did you get volume on your Buds when connected to your TV? Even if I turn the volume on the TV up to the maximum using my magic remote, with the Buds I can barely hear it!
0 Likes
deve52
Explorer
Options
How did you get the volume on the Buds to work?
0 Likes
georgep4
Student
Options

Do you have Galaxy Buds or Buds +? My Galaxy Buds would not allow for volume up or down. The Buds + work great with my curved TV. You can't hold volume up button down it has to be pushed each time for increase /decrease. 

0 Likes
deve52
Explorer
Options
Hi,
Just Buds gen 1. Do you have to press the Buds repeatedly to get the volume, while connected to the TV instead of a long continuous press, as with my smartphone?
I'll give it a try.

Thanks for your reply.
0 Likes
georgep4
Student
Options

If not The New Galaxy Buds Plus they would not work on my TV.

I returned and got The Plus

0 Likes
Dt92
First Poster
Options

I just use the remote for the TV and it controls the volume for the buds. Might be the difference between using an LG TV and Samsung. Nothing Samsung works well with other brands.

0 Likes