Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds Bluetooth connection to smart tv

(Topic created on: 19-10-2019 12:36 PM)
Mark007
Navigator
Options

I've cinneccon my galaxy buds to my Samsung smart TV but I can't figure out how to adjust the volume on the buds while connected to the TV has anybody figured this out yet. Thank you

70 REPLIES 70
Seckin
Apprentice
Options

Hi Samsung,

So Samsung could you fix this problem for the older tv like mine a 4k tv from 2015 September  produced the Samsung tv UE50JU6870UXXN

I have tell you about this problem on 05 May 2019 that I have this problem since I have the buds so I could use it for the tv and mobile phone Samsung s10. Till now nothing is updated and there is no fix.  I believe if the technical department of Samsung works on this issue it should be fixed in a week. 

I will tell my issue; 

I can connect it to the tv bluetooth the ear buds but the sound is so less . It's like if you have 1 to 100 volume, it's like 15 it is just to less to hear well. I have try everything to get the volume louder but nothing helps out. 

So could you please help us out by a update to the TVs so we can use it to watch tv and hear the sound by the buds on a Samsung tv? 

Greetings Seçkin Altunisik

Mark007
Navigator
Options

I sorted the issue with connecting the buds when I got a new TV which is a LG 4k oled 2019 model and theyconnect fine and I can do the volume using the LG magic remote

0 Likes
Pittaaa
Student
Options

All the Samsung TVs with Bluetooth can connect to the galaxy buds?

0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options

All 2019 models of Samsung will connect and function well but older models will have issues. I previously had a 2017 model and it did connect but no volume cintrco and a Freind if mine had a 2018 model and had the same issue. But my new LG 2019 model works fine on all issues so I think samsung 2019 models should be ok 

Fearsome1
Journeyman
Options

Come on samsung! The last post has stated that LG TV's work better with your own galaxy bud headphones than those faithful to your brand. Maybe out faith was misplaced? Surely in this day and age it's not hard to commission a software/firmware update that would either add this functionality to either the older TVs or add it to the headphones so that the volume can be adjusted no matter what device your connected to???? This seems a no brainer in this day and age of technology.... does anyone from samsung even check these forums I wonder?

Mark007
Navigator
Options

One of the reasons I went to Samsung was the issue with buds but also picture quality and all-round usability in my opinion Samsung TVs are falling behind lg TVs the lg magic remote is magic

0 Likes
Rhyan75
First Poster
Options

So we are now in 2020 and Samsung still do not seem to have fixed this issue!?

I have two Q9FN TVs which I bought less than a year ago when they were still the flagship models and I still cannot get the volume of the buds through the TV to more than maybe 30% of the maximum volume when connected to other devices.

They work fine when connected to my S10 Note + and even my MacBook!

I have checked that the TVs have the latest software where it states there are no updates available.

Why do Samsung not comment on issues in their own forums? Or fix compatability issues with their own products? We pay a premium for thier products and as such expect that they should all work well together. I must say that due to this and a few other issues, the premium pricing is becoming poor value.

JTink6
First Poster
Options

I know.  It's so frustrating!  I just got a brand new 82" Samsung TV as well as a pair of earbuds.   Was looking forward to watching TV with the earbuds in the evenings as to not wake the family up.  Unfortunately, I can't get the volume to go up enough to make it a feasible option.   Grrrrrrrr... 

0 Likes
Dbertie58
Explorer
Options

I have the same problem with last years 2019 Q9FN TV so I don't think the age of the TV is the problem. 

When the buds are connected to the TV the volume is very low as stated by all users.

The Samsung premium smart all in one remote control stops working the TV. Preventing you from changing volume, input sources or using play pause controls.

You have to disconnect the buds but by the phone before the Samsung smart all in one will start work again.

However the standard Samsung remote control will work with the volume albeit the maximum volume is low.

What is surprising my un branded budget earbuds work perfectly with the volume control and volume being good.

If anyone is expecting a reply from Samsung don't hold your breath, I always find Samsung technical help especially on forums terrible!

0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options

It's going to be interesting to see howthe buds+ connect to my TV this time around allthough the original buds worked fine on my new Oled LG but not so well on my older Samsung. I'm getting the buds+ with my pre-order for my S20 ultra so I also wonder how long it will take to get buds+ as I pre-ordered on 12 Feb I remember the issues last year's with waiting for delivery of the buds lol