Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds Bluetooth connection to smart tv

(Topic created on: 27-05-2019 12:15 PM)
Mark007
Navigator
Options

I've cinneccon my galaxy buds to my Samsung smart TV but I can't figure out how to adjust the volume on the buds while connected to the TV has anybody figured this out yet. Thank you

70 REPLIES 70
Seckin
Apprentice
Options
Who can answer this question I have the same problem
Mark007
Navigator
Options

No one has come up with the solution to it yet

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@Mark007: Do you have your Galaxy Buds connected to a mobile device via the Wearables app? If so, open the app and select Galaxy Buds > Touchpad > Left > Volume Down (this should automatically assign Volume Up to the right bud). Are you able to adjust the volume while connected to your TV with this feature in place?
0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options

I have tried that but it still does not work

Seckin
Apprentice
Options

I have tried that to but it doesn't works to take the volume higher or lower but its stays the same. The volume there is no control by the Samsung smart TV. 

Mark007
Navigator
Options

Surely Samsung would come up with a solution for this via a update

0 Likes
Fearsome1
Journeyman
Options
Yeah have exactly the same problem, surely on a device like this in this day an age Samsung would have thought about a way to control the volume of there buds when connected to a device other than a smart phone?
Mark007
Navigator
Options

I went and bought a pair of akg y100 and they work perfectly with my Samsung smart TV no issues with volume control

Fearsome1
Journeyman
Options
I'm sure they do Mark, but for anyone who owns a pair of galaxy buds already surely there should be some way of controlling the volume of the galaxy buds when not connected to a smartphone and to a standard bluetooth device..