Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds+ AutoPause

(Topic created on: 29-07-2022 07:01 PM)
TynMahn
Pioneer
Options

Why is there no option to disable the autopause/start when the earbuds are removed/placed in the ear.

First of all, it is a bit buggy and unreliable AND, even if it worked perfectly, I wouldn't want it to auto pause/start when the earbuds are removed.

I can pause them or start them when I want.  I hate the way it is now.

I want to be able to disable the autopause/start feature so I don't have to fight with it anymore.

(Stuff like this just baffles me.  Do you guys not USE the stuff you sell.  Anybody who has tried to use these things would find that this would be a very useful feature)

5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options

@TynMahn: I'm sorry to hear of your frustration surrounding this matter. The Galaxy Buds+ have a touch sensitive sensor that detects when the Buds are being worn, and they will not function unless the sensor is activated. I appreciate that this might not be ideal, but all I can suggest is tapping one of the Buds touchpads to pause any media you're listening to if you are planning on removing the earbuds, so you don't miss anything. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may be causing you. 

0 Likes
TynMahn
Pioneer
Options

Wow, did you write this response in an effort to make this even MORE aggravating????

First, I KNOW that they snese when they are in and out.  I was asking that you update your software so that the there is an option to disable the sensor from pausing/restarting the media.

Second, the frustrating thing is, pausing the things  before removing them, or not pausing them doesn't always work becuase, if I pause them before removing them, then sometimes removing them causes the media to start.  Sometimes not puasing them before removing them causes them to pause when removed.  This is not consistant and is frustrating.

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO MAKE THE PAUSE/START ALWAYS MANUAL AND NEVER AUTOMATICE SO THAT I DON'T HAVE TO GUESS/HOPE AND FIGHT WITH MY EARBUDS.

Just .... wow

Members_C0ILKtS
First Poster
Options

Same for me, its really frustrating. I agree with TynMahn, please make an option to disable autopause.

Vook2323
First Poster
Options

Please remove this feature. After I paused video and take off the earduds, it always press play without me knowing it.

But anyway as a temporary fix, you can use ductape to block the sensor. Works for me

0 Likes
Morganic
Apprentice
Options
Why is there no option to disable this?
0 Likes