Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds Ambient Sound issue

(Topic created on: 18-02-2021 10:27 PM)
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
So i just started using my Buds - the original ones i got via promotion with my S10+ after them collecting dust for the past few months. Anyway after setting them up again i was playing around with the settings and toggled on Ambient Sound ( i know the feature sucks on these buds) but i noticed that even though it says ambient sound is on it doesn't work at all, background noise sounds the same as it does with it toggled off. It doesn't bother me that much as i don't normally use the feature but it's nice knowing i have the option you know? 🤷‍♂️ Has anyone experienced this before or know what i can do to fix this? 

PS: i've already tried resetting them and putting them back in the case / reconnecting but nothing has worked so far.
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Gillerz10
Voyager
Options
My ambient sound works perfectly! Not sure what to suggest seeing as you've already tried my guesses
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
Yeah it's so weird because i stopped using them for a few months as i switched to different ear buds but i decided to use them again today and i'm pretty sure AS worked fine before but now it's useless🤔
0 Likes
Gillerz10
Voyager
Options
How strange
0 Likes
mozzy
Pioneer
Options
Mine too have a lot of background hiss when ambient is selected.. they are brand new 😕
I've seen quite a few complaints about this, not sure if Samsung are aware though.
Doughboy78
First Poster
Options

I just got some buds for the first time just over a week ago and hooked them up to my S10+ and the Bluetooth works fine but not the Ambient(no sound nothing). I thought I had a defective pair and sent them back and got a another pair, and still the same thing. Is there some kind of connectivity issue with the S10+ and buds?

0 Likes
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
i've been using them with my S21 Ultra whilst waiting for my Buds Pro to arrive. i've only had the one pair for the buds so i can't say for certain but i think my fault lies with the buds as i tried it with my old S10+ too & get the same issue
0 Likes