Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds 2 causes Infection

(Topic created on: 15-03-2022 12:33 PM)
Samdhillon
First Poster
Options
Hii , I am using galaxy buds 2 from last few months n now i noticing that they causing infection in my ear . At first i didn't notice this but after using medicine for my ear infection n my ears became good , i stated using buds and again i was seeing infection in my ears and liquid came from my ears . It happens 3 times with me . And now i was searching on Google about this n i found some people who has having same issue by using galaxy buds 2 . I am stop using this now but i am just letting know others.. 
Thanks 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Samdhillon  Sorry to hear this, I am aware that some customers wh have had irritations/infections with Galaxy Buds (various types) though many are perfectly fine  and enjoy the Buds experience.

You may wish to discuss this further with Moderators by sending a private message to @Sam_UK 

For details on how to send a private Message see here :

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Philbr58
Navigator
Options
I have the same problem with Galaxy Buds Pro. Shame the pre order bonus was another pair. Anyone want to buy them when they arrive?
0 Likes