Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy bud pro, left not charging

(Topic created on: 29-03-2021 01:58 PM)
shakeshak
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

I've received the buds pro a month ago or so. I recently discovered that my left bud isn't charging anymore, I tried with the original cable and with another type C cable, same thing. The right one works perfectly but not the left one. The firmware is the last to date. Any idea?

I tried draining them out but the left one is not working now (out of battery I suppose and not charging). When I put the right one alone in the case, the internal led is lit (green). When I put only the left, the light is off. When I put the right one on the left charging space (weirdly it fits) the bud is charging, so I guess it doesn't come from the case and if I put the left bud on the right charging part it doesn't charge.

Any idea or advice?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
It's best if u get it replaced.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@shakeshak: Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Please can you try placing the affected left bud in the charging case by itself so the LED light turns red. If the LED doesn't light up, remove the bud and replace it in the charging case, and repeat this action a few times to see if you're able to resolve the issue in this manner. If not, try resetting the buds via the Galaxy Wearables app to see if this helps. 

0 Likes