Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy active2 in Rose gold with violet strap!?

(Topic created on: 01-03-2021 08:06 PM)
kerry111
Apprentice
Options
I want to buy the new rose gold active2 colour variation but on the website there is no buy now option or receive stock alerts. It has a where to buy button but its not available from any retailers. Has anyone been able to purchase one? I have asked samsung and they don't seem to know much about it.
Thanks 
6 REPLIES 6
kerry111
Apprentice
Options
this one

Screenshot_20210301-200307_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I bought a black one from the samsung shop recently and there was an option for rose gold, so when shops open try going into a samsung store.
Bajan-Beauty
Student
Options

I have been trying to buy one also. Had online chat with Samsung today and they said to contact support but it appear no-one knows anything about this watch..... very strange indeed. It apparently launched in January!!!

Does support look on these threads?

0 Likes
kerry111
Apprentice
Options
this is the same problem I am having. They don't seem to know anything about it at all, even though it is on their main page for the active2. I find it strange that it doesn't say out of stock etc. makes me wonder if it was a limited edition or of it simply hasn't been released yet.
0 Likes
Bajan-Beauty
Student
Options

Today, I received a reply through Facebook messenger which I have copied & pasted below:-

. it appears that it isn't currently available due to a lack of stock. Further to this, we haven't been able to locate any information on if/when it will be available again. We appreciate that this may not be the answer you were hoping for, but we hope it helps to clarify the situation.

0 Likes
kerry111
Apprentice
Options
thanks for this I'm in two minds maybe just to get the gold but knowing my luck the rose gold will come back in stock as soon as I do had ha xx
0 Likes