Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy active watch

(Topic created on: 14-08-2021 02:54 PM)
Members_yG0Rp7u
First Poster
Options

Watch is all paired up with my galaxy s6 app store works can download faces etc but when I go to settings to turn on back up, remote connection using WiFi/mobile data but when I try to turn them on it comes up Samsung account already exists. I've removed it from my phone and tried it that way but the same happens. when I click on Samsung account in the watch app also says the same. Reset the watch , apps updated but no joy? Obv I want it all turning on for backup and using without phone etc. I saw this in threads from 2018 but nothing recently yet seems to be the same except no white box just constant account exists in account manager. I believe it's the galaxy active 2 watch and galaxy s6 phone

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AsadM
Options

Hi @Members_yG0Rp7u, I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're having. It will be ideal to get this looked at by any one of our Approved Support Centres. You can find the closest here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/service-centre/ 

0 Likes
theodoreippon
Student
Options

I have exactly the same problem and i cannot fix it... 

Did you happen to fix it by now??? 

0 Likes
Yetish
Apprentice
Options

No. Even had the battery replaced but problem persist. Taking it back to workshop

0 Likes
theodoreippon
Student
Options

What can i say... It's very bad, i had a backup in my watch and i can't restore it... 

Good luck anyways... 

0 Likes