Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Active not tracking distance

(Topic created on: 18-08-2019 09:54 AM)
matthewgordon
Student
Options
Hi,

The diatnce isn't being tracked on my Galaxy Active watch. During and after a activity it states 0km. I have reset the watch to factory settings, turned on GPS, turned off/on cycling in workout detection. Turned off elliptical training and rowing in workout dectection.

Any pointers?

Thanks
Matthew
60 REPLIES 60
Mmvraja
First Poster
Options
I thought the same....I have the same tracking issue. should have bought apple watch
0 Likes
islamagayev
Student
Options

My Samsung galaxy sport watch randomly stops tracking distance. 

Samsung can you please advise the fix for it?

No point having sports watch if it's not tracking distance. 

0 Likes
Jdraganescu
Journeyman
Options

Read my fix up above 

0 Likes
islamagayev
Student
Options

Thanks but your fix doesn't resolve the problem 

0 Likes
brainman
First Poster
Options

Jdraganescu thank you very much, didnt even know those settings existed. Cycling speed and distance got messed up after latest update of Gear S3 and this solved it :smiling-face:

Jdraganescu
Journeyman
Options
Not a problem! I'm glad I could help!
egilesn
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue with my watch.  I went to setting and the auto sections is grayed out, and will not allow me to update.  Has Samsung looked into this question?

0 Likes
robincapper
First Poster
Options

Thank your girlfriend! New owner of an Active 2 happy with everything except it not tracking cycling. Went everywhere I could think of but never would have found this. Bizarre it was set to track on walk, run but not cycling out of the box

0 Likes
umeshrege
First Poster
Options

I am also observing the same problem with recent update. Is there any solution to this?

0 Likes
Elaine27
First Poster
Options
I'm having problems when swimming it isn't counting my lengths correctly. It only since the last update.
0 Likes