Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy Active - how to record "roller skating" activity?

(Topic created on: 21-08-2019 04:18 PM)
MajinJoko
Student
Options

Dear all,

I would like to use my watch Active to record types of workout that are not present in the watch app, but that exists in the Samsung Health app on my phone, e.g. "roller skating".

Do you think it is possible someway to add these types of workout to the watch app?

7 REPLIES 7
Solution
MrSnoop
Apprentice
Options
not possible to add them that i have seen. you can use "other workout" if you're not looking to record location, or another type if you want the location recorded. i use cycling when i kayak because kayaking is not available thru the watch and cycling records GPS.
Grant3
First Poster
Options

Does Samsung have a feature request site for their wearables?  I'd love to be able to use the Skate option that my phone has, on my watch.  Skating with a large phone can be uncomfortable /awkward and risky to the phone.  

0 Likes
Leonarrd
First Poster
Options

It seems no one form SMSUNG care about the costumers any more. It's the same with the samusng PAY APP, with is still not alivable in Poland (and no, its not a third country :winking-face: )

ithladin
First Poster
Options

I'd love to be able to use it! Please, being available for phone it shouldn't be that difficult to add it :(. I try to use Endomondo but I faced also problems trying to sync data.

KIM-78
Journeyman
Options

MrSnoop - do you think it's a proper solution? BTW, when you are sharing your cycling data, you can't share it with the map (you can share your route + map record of running activity).

0 Likes
KIM-78
Journeyman
Options

Agree!

0 Likes
KIM-78
Journeyman
Options

Agree!

I also volunteer to be a beta user, if required 😀

0 Likes