Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy Active 2 wont connect to Spotify

(Topic created on: 22-04-2021 10:15 PM)
Rhysezz
Apprentice
Options

Hi, desperately need help. Spent the last 2 hours repeatedly trying to connect my new active 2 watch with my spotify family premium account. When opening the spotify app on my watch and clicked standalone mode on playback it immediately takes my phone to a page of permissions that will be allowed with the pairing. At the bottom it says "pair now". After pressing this it leaves the page, without me even being able to sign in, and a message appears on my watch saying "upgrade to premium subscription". I am very confused as my phone is logged into my premium family account, and cant understand why it would say upgrade!

Please help, thank you!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
Yes mine was doing this today. I've had to uninstall app from phone and add it again.....then went on watch to standalone rather than remote and it either gives a code or opens up on phone. You go to Internet and then it links again on Spotify to enable device.
Hope that makes some sense.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
Yes mine was doing this today. I've had to uninstall app from phone and add it again.....then went on watch to standalone rather than remote and it either gives a code or opens up on phone. You go to Internet and then it links again on Spotify to enable device.
Hope that makes some sense.
Rhysezz
Apprentice
Options
Thank you so much penguinbo, worked perfectly! Absolute life saver!
0 Likes