Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Active 2. Where is the integated YouTube and Twitter apps

(Topic created on: 21-09-2019 07:28 PM)
blenky
Helping Hand
Options

Hi, got the Actice 2 watch today.  I can't see the much promoted integrated Youtube, Twitter and Google translate apps.  Anyone who has giot this watch have them.  If not does anyone know why they are missing?  Ta

15 REPLIES 15
NooKieBoY
First Poster
Options

Don't have it either. Can't find it in the galaxy store as well. Bought mine in Dubai today. Where did you get yours?

0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options

Got mine in the UK from Carphone Warehouse.  Is it that they will come in future update - or just for the USA?

0 Likes
Cybett
Apprentice
Options

Got mine yesterday direct from Samsung UK none of the 3 apps to be found. I couldn't find any information online about the missing apps either. 

0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options

I've raised a ticket with Smasung support.  Lets see what they say.

Barry751
Apprentice
Options

Got mine today in uk and mine has none of the 3 apps on it either. Hope we find the answer.

0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options

@Barry751 wrote:

Got mine today inukk and mine has none of the 3 apps on it either. Hope we find the answer.

I've had a couple of replies fromSamsung on this and they just don't seem to understand what I'm getting at. 

The youtube reviews showing the apps are from the US.  So my question to Sumsung is simply why are the apps pre loaded on US version of the Active 2 and not outside of the US? Samsung just keep repeating the same guff that some apps are not available in all regions.  I keep stressing I'm not talking about apps found in the store but new baked in apps u=introduced on the Active similar to Spotify.  I'm asking why we don't have them and when we will get them

0 Likes
Dan1071
First Poster
Options

Same problem for me. Have you heard anything else from Samsung?

0 Likes
Cybett
Apprentice
Options
I've not had any feedback from Samsung
0 Likes
liviu_daniel
Apprentice
Options

From my understanding, those apps will come only for the LTE versions, but of course, it is what I understand from other internet posts. If this is true, it is a shame.

0 Likes