Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Active 2 Watch ESim

(Topic created on: 13-07-2021 04:20 PM)
AliWood
First Poster
Options
Please can someone tell me how to find the E Sim number so I can set it up with EE. I've gone through the 'Device' and only showing FCCID which isn't helping...? 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
If you ring up EE on 150 they can help you in more detail. If it was added to your EE account from EE direct then the mobile number for the watch will be in your MY EE account.

If you bought the watch separately, away from EE, it needs to be a LTE model and not a Bluetooth only model for the cellular features to work.

From memory, there's no mobile number attached to the watch, you have to ring up EE to activate the eSim who will then give you a mobile number for it. They will tell you what they need from the watch or box.
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
You can easily set a watch plan up in the mobile plans section of the Galaxy Wearable app, all you do is log in to your EE account and it sets it all up for you
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
From memory with my Galaxy watch 3 it was on a sticker on the box as the EID number - very very long number
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Just checked on my watch 3 as well - hopefully similar for your Active 2. - go in to Settings on the watch - About Watch - scroll down and is a sub item called " Device " - tap on that and it shows the EID number ( at first said unknown but the number popped up after a couple of seconds )