Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy Active 2 Watch 4G

(Topic created on: 30-04-2021 09:56 PM)
152bobby
Navigator
Options

I currently have the Active Watch and I'm thinking of changing it to the Active 2 mainly for the option to receive and make calls 

Can someone briefly explain how this works ?

Does the watch use the connected phones mobile service ?  I'm currently on Vodafone UK.

Thanks

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Basically you need to take out an add on to your Vodafone plan - £ 7 / month for the watch to use your plan as an extra device ( using VodafoneOneNumber )
Watch then shares your mobile number when you use it stand alone and calls / data etc share your plan's calls & data allowance
( nb I think currently only Vodafone, EE and O2 currently offer this so will work ok on Vodafone which is who I have my mobile with )
Would be worth confirming with Vodafone that model of watch is supported Also there is no need to purchase the watch from Vodafone

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Basically you need to take out an add on to your Vodafone plan - £ 7 / month for the watch to use your plan as an extra device ( using VodafoneOneNumber )
Watch then shares your mobile number when you use it stand alone and calls / data etc share your plan's calls & data allowance
( nb I think currently only Vodafone, EE and O2 currently offer this so will work ok on Vodafone which is who I have my mobile with )
Would be worth confirming with Vodafone that model of watch is supported Also there is no need to purchase the watch from Vodafone
McPlot
Student
Options

Don't do it. Read all the complaints about the Galaxy Watch 2 overheating and battery drain. I have had mine for 5 days now. I love the watch, but I am returning it because of the overheating and battery drain. 

0 Likes