Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GALAXY Active 2 - Reboot Loop

(Topic created on: 21-01-2021 04:03 PM)
Daves1
Journeyman
Options

@Samsung - This is the second Active 2 I have. The first one got an issue with the touch screen and the shop where I bought it did replace to me at no cost. This was like 6 months ago. Today, after coming back from a nice morning run, my active 2 watch start the reboot loop. How can I sort it out this issue please? Please, advise ASAP. Thanks, 

0 Likes
37 REPLIES 37
Members_Lpit7Hu
First Poster
Options

I have an active 2. It's currently stuck on a reboot loop. I have searched the forums and it looks like this is a water damage issue, this watch is meant to be waterproof up to 50m. Not the 4ft I was in. 

I use my watch for monitoring my health and my blood glucose levels as I am type one diabetic. 

Does anyone have a solution to the reboot loop after swimming? 

PrivateJoker
Journeyman
Options

It's a paper weight....

0 Likes
Joac
First Poster
Options

the same as I

0 Likes
Tommyz1
First Poster
Options

Have the same issue from being a 1 metre deep pool with my daughter. Not good enough. Will be going to my local samsung store this week as get nothing but grief online. If they don't resolve this, I'm walking out and straight into the apple store and purchase my first ever apple products. 

0 Likes
picketts
Student
Options

this watch is a Piece of Excrement!  My battery lasts literally 4 hours now, the strava recording always fails (because when it is on battery life is about 20 minutes).  No one can hear me when I answer calls on this.  I hate apple products but I too am considering switching over after this experience.  

I even sent this thing back to get fixed and it came back worse - I have heard you can use an apple watch with a non apple phone (which seems dumb) but does anyone have experience with this?

0 Likes
SquidTech
Student
Options

Unfortunately, apple watch does not directly connect to android phone.

0 Likes
picketts
Student
Options

update.  I tried the watch again today ... turned it on at 7:10 - it is now dead.  I did nothing with it at all, no notifications, no nothing.  3 hours and 20 minutes battery when not being used for anything.  This product SUCKS.

0 Likes
Cat10977
First Poster
Options

I've had mine for just over a year. Got RAIN on it yesterday...just a few drops...and now it's in the reboot vortex. This watch is definitely NOT water resistant. And I seriously doubt I'll get any support from Samsung.

0 Likes