Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Active 2 not what it was advertised

(Topic created on: 14-08-2021 08:11 PM)
Pops56
Student
Options

Brand new Galaxy Active 2 just received on July 17, 2021. There is no blood pressure app or a blood oxygen app and neither are available anywhere that I can find. Does have ECG but that doesn't connect with the app to transfer results. Before buying I researched to make sure these were available in the US versions - everything said yes. Huge disappointment in a $249 wearable. I have a $55 band from China via Amazon that works better than this scam product.

Returning the grossly overpriced fitness watch

3 REPLIES 3
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi @Pops56, are you in the US and purchased the watch from there, or was it purchased from the US and you are in a different country? Also, which phone do you have the watch connected to? 

0 Likes
Pops56
Student
Options

Yes purchased a US version from a US retailer.  ECG is there but no BP.   Al lI found online was confirmation that the Galaxy Watch 3 and Active had both these features.  I could not find anywhere that said not available yet in the US.

0 Likes
Josh
Student
Options
I also have the same problem, both with mine and my wife's. Our sm-r820's are connected to s21ultras, all US models since that's where we are from but we live in the UK for work. We haven't been able to get anything other than ECG and that God awful My BP app to work. Help from Samsung would be appreciated but we are quite used to be over promised and undersold by them
0 Likes