Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy active 2 not holding charge!

(Topic created on: 20-01-2020 11:09 PM)
SaixX
First Poster
Options

Hi can some please help me. My watch is not holding charge. I bought it a week ago and the last charge lasted only 7 hrs... should i take it back?Screenshot_20200121-070107_Watch Active2 Plugin.jpg

Any help would be appreciated 

Thanks

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AsadM
Options
Hi @ SaixX. Thanks for sharing this with us. You are still within the return period most retailers offer on brand new products so you can speak to the retailer you've bought this from to discuss your options to return the watch.

If you'd like to try some troubleshooting before you reach out to them, we can go through them with you. The image you've sent us shows 15% of the battery life was used on your watch face. Please change or remove this to see if this helps. Also, check if the software on your watch is up to date by going into the Settings on the watch.

After you've done this, fully charge the watch, and then switch it off for 20 seconds.

0 Likes
SaixX
First Poster
Options

Awesome thank you. I will give that a shot first 

0 Likes
Milkyblueeyes
First Poster
Options
Mine doesn't last a day either. I use strava , whole point if getting myself and parter the watch, it doesn't keep charge for a 4 hour walk. It has never lasted a whole day when I use it for purpose, you know an active watch!! Its shocking!!
0 Likes