Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy 5 watch wants pattern unlock when none was set up!

(Topic created on: 30-03-2023 06:45 AM)
Fezile
First Poster
Options

Recently got a galaxy 5 watch, within 5days of having it it suddenly asked for pattern to unlock. there was no pattern or pin set up up! even the S23 linked to it doesn't have a pattern lock. Now another spanner in the works is that the following day while wearing the watch as it can tell time when locked i got a pop message that battery is low switch to power saving which i did. This disables all other functions like find my watch etc which i later found out can be used to reset .

So what is a viable solution to reset?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Dents
First Poster
Options
I set the wron height measurement for BMI and body fat % calculations but can't see how to edit this. It allows me to change the weight - as this alters.
Any ideas on how to edit height?
0 Likes
robd1
Voyager
Options
Hello @Dents, just a quick etiquette reminder, you should have created a New Post as you have a different issue.
1. If you go into Samsun Health on your phone
2. Select My page on the bottom right hand side,
3. Press Edit at the top right side against your emoji/Nickname.
4. Change and save your height details.
5. Resync with watch.
robd1
Voyager
Options
Hello @Fezile, do you think you may have accidentally enabled the Mobile plan PIN on your watch? Of course that depends on it being a LTE version. I did it by accident once and had cancel my mobile plan and set it up again through my service provider.
0 Likes
robd1
Voyager
Options
Apologies, @Fezile, finger trouble. I meant to add that if you enable Samsung Pay or Google Pay/Wallet that requires a PIN by default.
0 Likes
fastlion
First Poster
Options

I had exactly the same issue, and it was caused by Google Pay/Wallet indeed. I used that PIN and I finally could get in. Hopefully this helps.

0 Likes