Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy 5 Watch Pro can't be used with Super Fast Wireless Charger Duo

(Topic created on: 23-08-2022 04:56 AM)
ptauger
Apprentice
Options

Updated: It can, indeed, work with the Duo Charger.  You can flip the strap around so that the watch back is on the outside and then pull up a bit on the straps wear they are attached to the watch.  The watch back will then lie flat on the charger and everything works just fine!

I took advantage of the trade-in offer and ordered the Galaxy 5 Watch Pro in grey.  It came with the Charger Duo.  However, because of the strap which comes with the grey version (which I like very much), it can't be fully opened without.  This makes it impossible to use with Charger Duo.  What's the point of offering a free charger that doesn't work with the phone?  Fortunately, the magnetic charging pads that were included with the Galaxy 4 Classic appear to work, but, really!  This doesn't seem to have been thought out well at all.

Go to solution
21 REPLIES 21
spectrum19007
First Poster
Options

0 Likes
DOS_
Pathfinder
Options

Hi,

Just wondering does the duo charger charge the Watch5 Pro at full/fast speed like the little puck charger that came with it?
I have the Watch5 Pro and 2 of the puck chargers, but was considering the Duo. Would only get it if it charges the Watch5 Pro at full speed.
I've used a different strap since day 1.

0 Likes