Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy 4 Watch wrist burn

(Topic created on: 11-07-2022 04:09 PM)
Marshallway
First Poster
Options

Help!

I bought the new Samsung Galaxy 4 Classic a couple of months ago. My issue is it is putting a burn mark on my wrist where the sensor touches. I have my watch on all day to receive text messages, phone calls and to monitor my activity,

I have noticed this burn mark twice on my wrist and initially thought it was a bug bite. But it is not a bug bite and obviously it's like a laser issue with this watch. 

This is very concerning to me because I wear my watch everyday. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AsadM
Options

Hi @Marshallway If you are based in the UK/Ireland, please send a PM to @Sam_UK with further details, and one of the mods will be able to get this looked into for you. 

0 Likes
Members_PGgJ6NO
Student
Options

Hi, I'm having exactly the same problem, watch is only about 6 month old. I can only wear it for 2 days then I get this burn mark on my wrist. Surely something can be done about this.

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Members_PGgJ6NO. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

If you are based in the UK or Ireland, please send a PM to @Sam_UK with further details, and one of us moderators will be able to get this looked into for you.

Alternatively, please get in touch with one of our Support Teams listed on the page below:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes