Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy 4 Watch Wrist Burn

(Topic created on: 12-01-2023 09:11 AM)
AdeleClaire
First Poster
Options

Hi. I’ve had my watch a few months now and repeatedly I’m getting burn marks on my wrist from where the sensor is and other areas, at times it’s been so bad it’s blistered and bled. I get hot, tingling burning sensation’s from where the laser is shining. Over the months I’ve tried it on several different locations on my arm trying to eliminate it from happening but where ever I place the watch it burns. After several days of no wear it goes then you start to wear it again and the process repeats. I’ve tried to persevere with it but I’m worried what actual harm this laser may be causing other than the actual burning but it’s an expensive item to just discard and stop using, I’ve seen numerous reports this is happening to other users has Samsung actually done anything about this or investigated into it. 1BC00C43-5AD7-4DAC-8606-A65C15336FF5.jpeg7C64C96F-B485-4A3D-A820-5ACF37AF4D6C.jpeg

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I would report this to support immediately

One of the mods on here will also be in touch
0 Likes
ChrisP88
Options

@AdeleClaire  If you are based in the UK or Ireland then please send a private message to Sam_UK by following the steps in the link below, and myself or one of the other mods will be able to get this escalated for you.  

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm... 

0 Likes
AdeleClaire
First Poster
Options

Thankyou I now have done.

0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
You must be allergic to the metal they use in the device. The only option is to stop wearing it and change it to a different type altogether.
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I think you right but have to isolate the issue to make sure

Usually you feel the burn before the seeing it
0 Likes
Midge123
Voyager
Options
Get a Garmin watch much much better than Samsung I have had Samsung watches as well I got a Garmin in November and not a red mark know burns or anything it's never off my wrist apart from getting washed I will never ever go back to any watch unless it's a Garmin
0 Likes