Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy 4 classic strava issues

(Topic created on: 03-09-2021 03:56 PM)
JoeB91
First Poster
Options

Strange 1 here, ever since getting my active 4months ago I've always had strava and Samsung activity tracker running at the same time (prefer strava for tracking my runs, samsung activity tracker for storing my runs/calories burnt etc). Moved to my watch 4 classic last week and both had still been fine together up until yesterday, had the Samsung activity tracker running in the background with strava open, finished my run closed strava and noticed the Samsung app only recorded 0.1km, thought was just a blip so went out today and noticed that now if strava is open it stops the Samsung tracker completely and if I then open the Samsung tracker it stops strava completely. 

Anyone any suggestions on whats causing this issue and any way around it? From what I can see neither have had an update within the past couple of days and neither has my watch.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
henacynflin
Explorer
Options

Hi, is this not just to ensure that after syncing there is not doubling of the activities - it is only recorded in one or the other ?

Cheers

Alan

0 Likes
Marty313
Navigator
Options

I tried out Strava for paddling today. I started Strava on my watch 4, and I noted that Galaxy Health was also started, so I shut it down manually. I thought I had done something wrong, but you suggest a deeper issue.

Galaxy Watch4 Classic 

0 Likes