Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free watch

(Topic created on: 25-09-2020 08:23 PM)
hurstyno1
Apprentice
Options
Filled in forms gets txt to say not goof enough trying to log in to give you it but I'm not recognised try to do it again fresh and imei taken! Total *****ing scam 
7 REPLIES 7
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @hurstyno1 ,

is this referring to the S20 5G phone promotion? If so, I would suggest reaching our dedicated Promotions Team at galaxywatch@samsungpromotions.claims or 03452160127 (UK) or 015369562 (ROI) so they can help you with this.

0 Likes
hurstyno1
Apprentice
Options
it won't even allow me to upload the information required links broken
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

You can send the information to them directly using the email provided above or by filling this form: https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/watchactive/en-GB/support/contact

0 Likes
hurstyno1
Apprentice
Options
thank u that worked it didn't earlier
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Great news, @hurstyno1!

0 Likes
chrisstokes
First Poster
Options
samsung are a joke ,the free watch has been a joke ,I've been uploading evidence of purchase over and over still nothing.

my Amazing p40 pro was delivered with its free watch no messing same network.

my p40 pro is so superior to this ***** s20 ultra ,the camera on p40 pro is 10 leagues ahead of the s20 ultra the p40 pro is user friendly so easy to navigate with apps in alphabetical order etc where as s20 ultra is a cluttered mess that you need to scroll for ages to find anything its took me back 10 years ,I've had the p20 pro p30pro and got p40pro all are better than the overpriced s20ultra ,gutted my cooling off period is over as it would be going back!
never buying a Samsung again there rubbish.
0 Likes
hurstyno1
Apprentice
Options
funnily enough they've just re emailed for proof of purchase I've sent it three times and had to ask for a link that worked to do so! never had this faff on before when getting a freebie for contract phone!
0 Likes