Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free watch declined.

(Topic created on: 31-10-2020 08:27 AM)
Motown1974
Apprentice
Options
I upgraded my phone mid September, one of the reasons was it offered a free watch.  I received my phone and once set up could apply for the free watch.  I received a reply saying i didnt qualify because I didn't purchase the phone through an approved provider.  My phone was from three which according to the terms would suggest I do indeed qualify but have hit a brick wall.  I have sent proof in and still no watch.  Really disappointed and feel this is false advertising to get people to engage in upgrading or purchasing a new phone.
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
bomber47m
First Poster
Options
had the same issue
0 Likes
Motown1974
Apprentice
Options
is it resolved now?
0 Likes
DisneyJohnny
Apprentice
Options
Good luck. I bought my phone direct from Samsung...they then declined my application because they decided I hadn't bought from an approved provider! Took me weeks to get it resolved.
0 Likes
Motown1974
Apprentice
Options
I am not leaving it no way I will keep at them. thanks.
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I got my tab s6 lite the other day from EE and that was approved within a few hours of everything being uploaded. hope it gets sorted.
0 Likes
Motown1974
Apprentice
Options
I am onto 3 now.
0 Likes
shabz3
First Poster
Options
same happened to me
0 Likes
Motown1974
Apprentice
Options
I just think its really bad and its basically mis-selling. inhave been kn to three they are sending me something to try again. if I still don't get anywhere I will write to ceo.
0 Likes
shabz3
First Poster
Options
yeah you should am gna rng them see what they say because its wrong
0 Likes